Are channel partnerships driving SaaS revenue? And if so, how much? As it turns out, channel is an important edge for B2B SaaS Growth. Our friends at SaaS Capital report on their annual survey of over 1,000 private B2B SaaS companies on the impact of channel on revenue.
- 53% of SaaS companies have a channel program.
- Companies with channel programs grow 5% faster
- Channel programs are mixed between other software companies, implementation partners, value-added resellers, and other complementary service companies.
- Channel drives around 21% of revenue on average.
- Referrals and reselling prevalent in lower ACV sales; joint selling much more common in higher ACV sales.
- Retention is the same as companies who sell direct.