In this episode of SaaS Connect by Cloud Software Association, Adam Johnson, Senior Vice President of Sales at ActiveCampaign, discusses their philosophy around partners, which are a big part of their revenue.
ActiveCampaign help 70,000 small businesses connect with their customers. They boast 5,000 partners and 400+ employees, and 75% of their customers have an active integration with ActiveCampaign.
Learn how ActiveCampaign help their partners get customers and go to market using the tool as a primary part of their own solutions:
- They make it easy to partner with them, for example,
- Fast online signup.
- No-restrictions white labelling.
- Well-documented APIs.
- They provide recipes (pre-built automations).
- They allow snapshots (they give partners the ability to take a snapshot of an account that’s fully customized to a particular industry or use case, and then redeploy that as they acquire more customers, saving them setup time and lowering their margins).
- Using stacks (providing recommendations based on use cases).
- Through their philosophy and goals.
- By focusing on the needs of small businesses by making the tool easy to use, which larger companies also enjoy.
- Examples of their clients.
Thank you to our amazing podcast team at Content Allies! Want to launch your own B2B revenue-generating podcasts? Contact them at https://ContentAllies.com