Businesses no longer need salespeople to sell their products. And that, to a large extent, is what this conversation is about.
The following points are covered:
- Why partner ecosystems are important, and why businesses should put serious investment into them.
- The very tangible results when companies invest in this area properly.
- Know who you are building for in order to increase engagement.
- Why centralizing partnerships is advantageous.
- What to expect in terms of a timeframe for return.
- Starting with an inbound strategy is the best way to go to market. Outbound is successful only when you know exactly who to target.
- 20-25% of people that you recruit will be successful, however, don’t expect to magically generate 30-40% incremental revenue. There’s a deliberate investment required in partner programs, the same as if you were building a sales team.
- Nassim Taleb’s, “Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder”
Note: SaaS Connect 2023 will take place in San Francisco April 19th and 20th. If you would like to be a sponsor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Thank you to our amazing podcast team at Content Allies. Want to launch your own B2B revenue-generating podcasts? Contact them at https://ContentAllies.com.