SMBs are a challenging segment, given their high cost of acquisition and ongoing churn. However, their enormous purchase potential makes them a very compelling audience. If you target them, how can you best reach them?
Join Stu Richards, CEO of SMB research firm Bredin, who will talk about the information sources SMBs use to select solutions for their businesses.
In this fast-paced and informative webinar, you’ll learn how important 42 different information sources are for awareness, research and purchase, including:
· Online resources such as search, rating and review sites, and the product and resources sections of your site
· Content formats such as analyst reports, articles, blog posts, case studies, email newsletters and webcasts
· Individuals such as CFOs, CPAs, influencers, peers and your sales reps
· Social media such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter and YouTube
· Other outlets such as broadcast, direct mail, events and OOH
You’ll get valuable insights you can put to work right away in your 2023 SMB marketing and media plans.