In this episode of SaaS Connect your host Sunir Shah, President of Cloud Software Association, speaks to Rohit Gupta, Partner Strategic Initiatives Leader at Amazon Web Services (AWS)—otherwise known as a partner hyperscaler—to get answers to the most pressing questions of prospective partners.
The discussion centers around:
- The ISVs that are more successful than others.
- The roles of partners—for example, solution consultants, tech consultants, ISVs, and distributors.
- ISV partner paths and how they help new partners to get started, and how to get started with AWS with what really matters.
- How to create your unique value proposition to get attention.
- The process and criteria of becoming an AWS partner.
- How to stand out on AWS.
- Getting a response from AWS.
- How many partners they manage, and the role of relationship building.
- The AWS marketplace model and how to structure deals.
- What the best partners do that make them the best partners.
- What marketing AWS does with partners.
Thank you to our amazing podcast team at Content Allies. Want to launch your own B2B revenue-generating podcasts? Contact them at https://ContentAllies.com