SaaS Connect, the SaaS partnerships conference
The one and only annual conference for SaaS partnership leaders comes back finally April 27-28, 2022 in San Francisco. Join over 400 SaaS founders, partnership leaders and marketing executives to build a future for cloud software distribution. Early bird tickets on sale.
What’s the agenda this year?
We’ll host tracks on the following topics.
- Channel partnerships. Partner acquisition, partner engagement, partner success, what channel partners want, digital agencies and SIs
- Tech partnerships. How to build integrations, iPaaS, go-to-market with a tech partner, account mapping, cosales, comarketing
- Go-to-market with marketplaces. Marketing your SaaS through marketplaces and app stores; marketing through hyperscalers (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud); selling through tier-2 distributors
- Running a marketplace. How are you building a marketplace for app partners and channel partners? Building a great customer experience and a great partner experience. Alignment with product.
- Managing a partner team. Metrics, revenue, attribution; organizational alignment and buy in from the CXO, board, investors; hiring; structuring partnership team
- How to scale partnerships. How did you take your successful partner team and scale it? Monetization strategies, scaling revenue, building a “partnership organization”
- Strategic partnerships. The big deals, enterprise partnerships, managing a platform partner (David vs. Goliath), account-based marketing, negotiation, corporate development.