In this episode of SaaS Connect by Cloud Software Association, David A. Yovanno, CEO at impact.com, a partnership management platform, and author of “The Partnership Economy: How Modern Businesses Find New Customers, Grow Revenue, and Deliver Exceptional Experiences”, speaks about how partnerships revolutionize SaaS sales:
- Why traditional sales methods no longer work well.
- Don’t rely only on your sales team. Instead, you need an army out there speaking about your products.
- Types of partners and the value each provides.
- Benefits of working with referral partners.
- Case studies such as Canva, which quadrupled its revenue.
- Six key principles of referral partner “fit”:
- Shared customers and audiences.
- Desirable customer experiences.
- Accurate tracking and measurements to see if the partnership is working.
- Motivating value exchange.
- Shared partnership success plan.
- Tips to get started with a referral program.
The most important question is not, “how can I get somebody else to sell my products?” but rather, “how can I be part of the information or the experience that my target customers are sourcing?”
- The Partnership Economy: How Modern Businesses Find New Customers, Grow Revenue, and Deliver Exceptional Experiences (book by David A. Yovanno)
Note! SaaS Connect 2023 will take place in San Francisco April 19th and 20th. If you would like to be a sponsor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Thank you to our amazing podcast team at Content Allies. Want to launch your own B2B revenue-generating podcasts? Contact them at https://ContentAllies.com.