In this episode of SaaS Connect, listen to a profitable discussion between your host Sunir Shah, president of Cloud Software Association, Tomasz Tunguz, MD of Redpoint and Bob Moore, CEO of Crossbeam. They address one of the greatest pain points of partnerships: how to convince the boardroom and VCs to take partnership seriously and invest in it.
The following questions are answered:
- What is important to a VC when they look at a company, and how do they evaluate SaaS companies?
- What are the most important metrics of a business?
- When is there enough scalar momentum that it starts to actually be a needle mover in the investment decision?
- What were the personal lessons learned?
- What are the differences between the types of partnerships?
Also under discussion are technology ecosystems, as well as what makes partner loyalty fall under the same lens as customer value.
- RJ Metrics
- Amazon Redshift
- Big Query
This show is brought to you by our podcast sponsor Content Allies. Content Allies helps B2B companies launch revenue-generating podcasts. Contact them at https://ContentAllies.com