In this episode of SaaS Connect by Cloud Software Association, Kevin Kent, Director of Channel Development at POS Portal, a ScanSource company, presents solutions to the biggest problems in distribution.
The discussion centers around:
- Software driven ecosystems and the challenge as they get bigger, with more users.
- It’s tough to evolve your business model; people resist change, and there are risks; you run the risk of going out of business, or alienating your customers, or alienating your employees.
- Regional distribution and how hard it is to get it to users, and how ScanSource renamed this as ‘routes to market.’
- CAPEX vs OPEX, especially with people who are used to building expertise around premise systems and then migrating those to the cloud.
- In the real world, what is working and what is not. (Examples of what’s working are from Microsoft and Clover.)
Thank you to our amazing podcast team at Content Allies! Want to launch your own B2B revenue-generating podcasts? Contact them at https://ContentAllies.com