In this episode of SaaS Connect by Cloud Software Association, Nikita Zhitkevich, Director of Channel Partnerships and Alliances at PartnerStack, and Tyrone Lingley, Head of Partnerships at Ally.io, enjoy a conversation about what partnerships look like today and how to scale them.
Some of what you can look forward to hearing about:
- Challenges in partnerships and obtaining quick growth.
- Partnership program innovation and trends over the last few months.
- What a modern partnership team looks like.
- The value of building a “beast call marketing machine,” and how it makes it easier to acquire partners to get to market.
- Types of partnerships, alliances, and influences across the organization within every team, and tying their success to partnership success.
- The role of technology in partnership programs and how it differs from organization to organization.
- Strategic advice for someone building a partner program with a team of one or two, and how to set yourself up for success.
- The importance of getting buy-in from everyone in the company.
- Ingram Micro
- Scott Brinker
- Jay McBain
- Eric Chan – Chargebee
- Viva Suite
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Thank you to our amazing podcast team at Content Allies. Want to launch your own B2B revenue-generating podcasts? Contact them at https://ContentAllies.com.