How are marketing budgets shifting? And how should your marketing organization prepare for 2022?
Join Martech Record in Manhattan for a live discussion followed by a happy hour brought to you by CJ, Methuselah Advisors, Impact.com, and Refersion.
Location: 39 W. 39th Street, New York, NY
Admission for qualified early sales: $100
Registration includes three panel discussions, networking breaks, and happy hour.
- 3:15pm-4pm: The investor perspective with Methuselah Advisors, Jegi Clarity, and LUMA Partners. This panel discussion is brought to you by Impact.com.
- 4pm-4:15pm: Break/Networking/Drinks
- 4:15pm-5pm: The changing performance marketing budget with Buzzfeed, Parachute Home, Zola and Advon. This panel discussion is brought to you by Methuselah Advisors.
- 5pm-5:15pm: Break/Networking/Drinks
- 5:15pm-6pm: Affiliate 2022: a year in review and predictions for 2022 with Adam Weiss, Emily Jackson, SVP e-commerce at Forbes, Stephanie Harris, CEO PartnerCentric and Allison Chew, Founder, Mealfinds. This panel discussion is brought to you by CJ.
- 6pm-8pm: Networking and Happy Hour brought to you by CJ, Methuselah Advisors, Impact.com, and Refersion.
Attending Online? Register here to join Nilla Ali, SVP Commerce at Buzzfeed, Carolyn Zale, Director Product Marketing at Zola and Ian Yung, VP Growth at Parachute Home as they discuss how performance marketing budgets have changed in 2021 and what to expect in 2022